The Trinity Plug and Play features two loungers offering the perfect solution to ease away the day with your loved one. Plug and Play hot tubs are increasing in popularity and have been designed to operate from a thirteen-amp socket. Featuring a separate captain’s chair with neck massage and two additional seats, this five position hot tub is ideal for couples and families alike.
Midnight Canyon, Sterling Silver, Odyssey
SIZE, SHAPE & CONFIGURATION
Width – Depth – Height
2100 x 2100 x 930mm
Required Amperage Feed*
13A Low – 25A High
220V / 50HZ
2KW / 220 – 240V
Dedicated Energy Efficient Circulation Pump
Massage Boost Pump
Twin Speed Filter / Massage Boost Pump
1 x 3HP
2 inch Direct Jet
3.5 inch Direct Jet
3.5 inch Pure Inner Jet
5 inch Direct Jet
5 inch Twin Rotational Jet
5 inch Pure Inner Jet
7 inch Power Jet
Gecko Control Box
Gecko Control Pad
2 inch Variable Massage Boost Selector Illuminated
1 inch Venturi Air Inlet Regulator Illuminated
ENTERTAINMENT & COMFORT
Bluetooth Audio Receiver
Corner Mounted Pop-up Speaker
Integrated Ice Bucket
E.V.A Cushioned Headrest
HALO L.E.D MOOD LIGHTING SYSTEM
Exterior Cabinet Corners
5 inch Footwell Light
Water and Air Controls
Internal Shell Perimeter Lighting
3″, 5″ and 5.5″ Jet Internals
Hydro Shear Waterfall
Hydro Flow Fountains
SANITATION & FILTRATION
Remay Fabric Filtration Cartridge
Corona Discharge Water Purification Ozone Generator 200mg/h
If you are using a LOW amperage feed, the pumps will not work with the heater. If you turn on the pumps, the heater will switch off. This will cause a little decrease in temperature (especially in the colder seasons) but only by approx. 1 degree.
If you are using a HIGH amperage feed, all pumps will work with the heater. The benefit of this is it will keep your water temperature topped up, especially in the colder seasons.
UK HOT TUBS WARRANTY
10-years warranty on the shell structure of the spa: The shell will maintain its structural integrity and configuration and be free of any water loss due to a defect in the spa shell.
5-years warranty on the shell surface of the spa: The manufacturer provides the user of the spa a 5 years warranty against blistering, cracking and delamination.
2-Years warranty on Gecko Control box and display module: The manufacturer warrants the display and the spa control box against defects in materials and workmanship or any defect for two years. According to the electrical components, this warranty is not given on fuses, bulbs and gaskets.
2-years warranty on the basic and optional spa components: massage, pumps, circulating pump, WiFi module, IR receiver.
1-year warranty on the cabinet of the spa. The factory installed side panel is warranted for 1 year from the original date of delivery. The warranty specifically covers cracking or peeling of the shell. Fading and weathering of the surface will naturally occur over time and is not considered to be warrantable defects.
2-year warranty on the ozone generator: The ozone generator is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 2 years from the original date of delivery.
2-year warranty on the audio system components: The factory installed audio components (i.e. power supply, speakers, wires, etc.) are warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 2 years from the original date of delivery.
1-year warranty on LED lights: The factory installed LED lights are warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year from the original date of delivery. The factory installed LED lights components are warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year from the original date of delivery. LED bulbs are not covered by the warranty.
1-years warranty on the thermo cover: The thermo cover is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year from the original date of delivery.
90-days’ warranty on the skimmer house/plastic external control parts, overlays: Some parts most of which can be changed out without the use of tools, such as filter cartridges, filter lid, filter housing, spa pillows, cover locks etc. are not included in this warranty but are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of delivery.
1. The warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, lack of maintenance, or limescale deposits.
2. The manufacturer reserves the right to replace defective parts with factory or remanufactured parts.
3. The manufacturer is not responsible for any damage caused by alterations or modifications by the user.
4. Radio/Bluetooth reception is not covered by warranty because the reception depends on local conditions. The received signal may deteriorate if there are high voltage lines near the spa.
5. The warranty of the spa does not cover defects, damage or failure caused by the common carrier, installer, user or other persons, pets or rodents without limitation any of the following: careless handling (lifting unit by plumbing, abrading finish, etc) including its own negligence; modification of any type for any reason (including modification to meet local codes); improper installation (including installation not in accordance with instructions and specification provided with the unit); connections supplied by the installer of the equipment; improper voltage supply or unauthorised electrical modification; misuse; incorrect operation, or lack of proper routine maintenance; operation of the unit without specified minimum amount of water or at inappropriate water temperature; use of abrasive or improper cleaners; or acts of God, such as lightning, floods, earthquakes etc.
6. In addition, The manufacturer will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages or losses arising from any cause (e.g. water damage to carpet, ceiling, tiles, marbles, loss of use etc.) including its own negligence; damages to, respecting or resulting from: plated parts when pool and/or spa chemicals are used in the unit or hard water conditions; optional bath equipment not manufactured by the company but supplied with the dealer, installer or company; the units prior usage as an operational of display; or defects that should have been discovered before installation.
7. This warranty does not include: labour, transportation of other costs incurred in the removal and or reinstallation of the original unit and/or installation of a replacement unit; any costs relating to obtaining access for repair; or loss of use damage, including loss of sales, profit or business advantage of any kind under any circumstances. Spa units are excluded of any warranty coverage if any addition, deletion or modification of any kind whatsoever has been made to the unit (or ate any component).
8. The warranty does not cover defects of damage due to normal wear and tear, improper installation, alterations without the manufacturer written consent, accident, misuse, abuse, commerce or industrial use, use of an accessory not approved by the manufacturer, failure to follow the user manual, or repairs made or attempted by anyone other than an authorised representative of the manufacturer.
9. UK Hot Tubs will not provide compensation for delays in rectifying and faulty/broken hot tub issue.
Extent of Warranty
This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser of the spa when invoiced and delivered. The warranty terminates upon any transfer of ownership, prior to the expiration of the warranty period.
To make a claim under this warranty, contact your dealer/distributor.
Please use our calculator below to help you see what finance options are available. To apply for finance, please select this option at the checkout.
Step 1:Choose your finance option
Please specify the finance option that you wish to choose.
Step 2:Choose your deposit amount
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay.
The accepted value is between £0.00 and £5,745.00
Please view the available finance details below.
Amount of credit £5995.00. 12 monthly repayments of £499.58. Representative APR 0.00%. Total amount repayable £0.00.
Total Interest Charged
Please specify the deposit amount that you wish to pay. The accepted value is between £0.00 and £3,995.00.